K-pop girl group sensation Twice will be featured on League of Legends’ fictional pop group K/DA’s upcoming album.
Following K/DA’s success in 2018, Riot Games put out a pre-release single, “The Baddest” in September. Soyeon and Miyeon of K-pop girl group (G)I-dle returned to their roles as Akali and Ahri, but the song featured two new singers as well: Bea Miller and Wolftyla. Madison Beer and Jaira Burns were both featured in K/DA’s first single, “Pop/Stars,” and are making a return to the group.
The rest of the EP will feature more singers. The full track list is as follows:
- The Baddest (featuring Soyeon and Miyeon of (G)I-dle, Bea Miller, Wolftyla)
- More (featuring Madison Beer, Soyeon and Miyeon of (G)I-dle, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns, Seraphine)
- Villain (featuring Madison Beer, Kim Petras)
- I’ll Show You (featuring Twice, Bekuh Boom, Annika Wells)
- Drum Go Dum (featuring Aluna, Wolftyla, Bekuh Boom)
Twice is a hugely popular K-pop girl group and they’ve created numerous catchy chart-topping singles like “Cheer Up,” “Likey,” and “Feel Special.” Lexie Liu is a prominent Chinese singer and rapper, and Bekuh Boom is known for her work with K-pop group Blackpink, so it’s safe to say that there’s tons of talent on this upcoming album.
We’re not entirely sure which characters are in which songs, or which singers are representing which characters, outside of Soyeon and Miyeon very likely keeping their roles as Akali and Ahri. A Riot Games representative has confirmed that all nine members of Twice will be performing in “I’ll Show You,” so get ready for some interesting line distribution.